At Klinika Flebologii we attach great importance to protecting the privacy of your personal data. We process personal data in accordance with the legal provisions including the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (“GDPR”).
In order to ensure transparency and fairness in the processing of personal data, below we present information regarding the processing of personal data of our website users available at https://klinikaflebologii.pl/.
The Controller of your personal data is Klinika Flebologii sp. z o.o., a limited liability company duly organized and existing under the laws of Poland, with its principal office located at 5 Wawelska St., 02-034 Warsaw, Poland, tax identification No. (NIP): 7010498962, registered in the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under company registration No.: KRS: 0000568625 (“Controller”). You can contract the Controller:
1. in writing at Klinika Flebologii, ul. Wawelska 5, 02-034 Warszawa, Poland;
2. via e-mail at:
3. by phone at: (+48) 735 998 880 or (+48) 22 417 10 00.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
The Controller appointed Data Protection Officer, who is responsible for all matters relating to the processing of personal data.
The function of Data Protection Officer is carried out by Alicja Woźniak.
In case of any queries regarding the processing of your personal data by the Controller or your rights related to the processing of personal data, please contact the Data Protection Officer:
1. in writing at Klinika Flebologii, ul. Wawelska 5, 02-034 Warszawa, Poland, with the annotation „IOD”;
2. via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org;
3. by phone at: (+48) 535 443 338.
PURPOSES AND GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING
We may process your personal data for the following purposes:
1. providing you with prescription order form service, which is available on our website, i.e. under Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR (processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract), Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR (processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject), and with respect to special categories of personal data (sensitive data), also based on Article 9(2)(h) of the GDPR (processing is necessary for the purposes of preventive or occupational medicine, for the assessment of the working capacity of the employee, medical diagnosis, the provision of health or social care or treatment or the management of health or social care systems and services on the basis of Union or Member State law or pursuant to contract with a health professional and subject to the conditions and safeguards referred to in paragraph 3). On this basis, we may process your name and last name, Personal Identification No. (PESEL), as well as health data relating to the medicinal products you are taking. The data mentioned above will be processed for the archiving period of the medical records indicated in Article 29 of the Act of November 6, 2008, on patients' rights and the Ombudsman for Patients' Rights, i.e., in principle for 20 years;
2. conducting correspondence with you, including via the contact form, archiving correspondence, and considering complaints, i.e., under Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR (processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise, or defence of legal claims or whenever courts are acting in their judicial capacity). On this basis, we may process your name and last name, e-mail address, phone number, and other personal data indicated in the correspondence addressed to us, which we will process until the need to contact you ceases, no longer than for 3 months since that contact has ceased;
3. recruitment for work, i.e., under Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR (processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract). On this basis, we process your name(s) and last name(s), date of birth, contact details, education, professional qualifications, and information on previous employment. We process other data contained in the application based on your consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR). With your consent, we also process this data for future recruitment. We process such data until the recruitment is completed, no longer than 6 months, and in the case of consent to the processing of data, and for future recruitment, until the consent is revoked.
In In any other case, i.e., when personal data is collected for a different purpose or on a different basis, we provide information on the terms and conditions of the processing in the relevant information clause, which is provided to you when collecting such data.
RULES OF DATA PROCESSING AND PROFILING
We preserve the confidentiality of your personal data and secure it against unauthorized access by third parties following rules specified in applicable regulations, including the GDPR.
Your personal data shall not be used for automated decision-making, and no profiling will be made based on your personal data.
TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may transfer your personal data only to:
1. our employees and associates, that is people with whom we cooperate in business activity, as well as third-party service providers whose services we use when processing your personal data, e.g., IT service providers;
2. entities processing personal data on our behalf under the data processing agreement;
3. regulatory bodies or entities entitled to access processed personal data under separate legal provisions.
Your personal data may be transferred to entities, whose services we use and whose principal offices are located outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). Such countries may not ensure an adequate level of protection as required in EEA. We make every effort to ensure that transfer outside the EEA does not lead to a limitation of the level of protection granted by the GDPR. Therefore, your personal data may only be transferred to third countries or entities for which a decision confirming adequate data protection has been issued by the European Commission. A list of countries for which the European Commission has issued such decision is available at: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/international-dimension-data-protection/adequacy-decisions_en#relatedlinks.
If no relevant decision has been issued for a third country, personal data may be transferred to that country based on binding corporate rules, standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission, standard data protection clauses adopted by the Polish supervisory authority and approved by the European Commission, approved code of conduct or approved certification mechanism. In the absence of adequate security measures in the country to which the data is to be transferred, the transfer of data will be based on your consent. Before giving your consent, you will be informed of the risks related to such a transfer.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
In relation to the processing of your personal data, the GDPR grants you certain rights:
1. right to access to your personal data, to the rectification of any information you believe, is inaccurate (correction), to the completion of the information you believe is incomplete, to the erasure and the restriction of processing of your personal data, to data portability, as well as the right to obtain a copy of your data;
2. right to object to the processing of your personal data;
3. if you believe that processing of your data violates legal provisions, you are entitled to complain to the competent authority, that is President of the Personal Data Protection Office (ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa, Poland);
4. where the processing is based on your consent, you are entitled to withdraw consent at any time (the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal).
All rights are granted to the extent specified in the law, including the GDPR. Legal provisions, including the GDPR, may provide conditions to be met to exercise a given right.
You do not have to provide us with your data. However, if you refuse to provide them, we may not be able to provide you with certain services.
For more information on the rights granted to you in connection with processing your personal data, please see the information on the rights, which is available on the Controller’s website in the “Personal data” Tab.
he website https://klinikaflebologii.pl (the "Website") is owned and managed by Klinika Flebologii Sp. z o.o. (Ltd.), a company duly organized and existing under the laws of Poland, with its principal place of business located at 5 Wawelska St., 02-034 Warsaw, Poland, tax identification number (VAT EU): PL7010498962, registered in the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under company registration No.: KRS 0000568625, entered into the Register of Healthcare Entities kept by the Voivode of Masovia (W-14) under the number: 000000179794 (the "Clinic").
The information provided on the Website is for informational and educational purposes only and shall not be considered advice on any matter, particularly medical or pharmaceutical. For such advice, please seek the assistance of a doctor or pharmacist.
The information provided on the Website does not constitute an advertisement of medical activities, healthcare services, or advertising within the meaning of Article 52 or Article 94a of the Act of September 6, 2001, Pharmaceutical Law.
The information provided on the Website does not constitute an offer but only a solicitation of an offer within the meaning of Article 71 of the Civil Code as of April 23, 1964. It concerns, in particular, the price list of healthcare services published on the Website. For an offer or confirmation of the price, you should contact the Clinic personally, by phone or e-mail. You can find the contact details on the Website. The Clinic declares that, due to the subject of the healthcare service, the determination of its price may require a prior consultation or medical examination. The agreement for a healthcare service is concluded in a way specified in the organizational regulation of the healthcare entity or the terms and conditions of electronic services available on the Website.
Information published on the Service may be used only for non-commercial private use (informational or educational). Any other type of use, e.g., for promotional, marketing, or advertising purposes, requires separate consent of the Clinic.
The content of the Website, including rights to publications, trademarks, descriptions, texts, graphics, charts, photos, or videos, is vested in the Clinic or entities bound with the Clinic with relevant agreements and are protected under the Act of February 4, 1994, on Copyright and Related Rights or the Act of June 30, 2000, Industrial Property Law. Downloading or printing this content is permitted only under the conditions specified in the provisions of applicable law.
Information about employees, collaborators, experts, or partners of the Clinic published on the Website, constitutes their rights within the meaning of Article 23 of the Civil Code and is subject to legal protection.
The services provided through the Website are considered services provided by electronic means and are subject to the provisions of the Act of July 18, 2002, on electronic provision of services. The provisions of the Act of May 30, 2014, on Consumer Rights (legal basis: Article 3 (1) (7) of the Act of May 30, 2014, on Consumer Rights) do not apply to the healthcare services provided by the Clinic's health professionals through ICT or communication systems to assess, maintain or improve health conditions, including prescribing, administrating, and providing medicinal products and medical devices.
The Clinic reserves the right to decide on the content of the Website, make changes in the content or technical parameters of the Website, temporarily or permanently limit the availability of the Website, or withdraw the Website without prior notice to its User.
The Website may contain links and references to different websites belonging to and managed by other entities. The Clinic is not responsible for the content of the websites of other entities and their proper functioning.
The Clinic is not liable for content introduced to the Website by its Users and any damage resulting from the publication of such content.