Education and professional experience:
A graduate of Warsaw Medical University. He made the specialization in general surgery in the Grochowski Hospital on the General and Oncological Surgery Ward. He participated in trainings on the non-surgical treatment of venous insufficiency, including compression sclerotherapy and echosclerotherapy and treatment of chronic wounds.
Since 2012, he is involved in the diagnosis and treatment of venous insufficiency, especially with the use of minimally invasive techniques. Since 2013, he is a member of medical team of Dr Osadowska with whom he works until these days within phlebology and aesthetic medicine.
He completed the course named "Doppler ultrasound diagnostics of blood vessels - neck, abdominal cavity, upper and lower limbs", organized by the Roztoczańska School of Ultrasound and the course named "Basics of ultrasound" organized by the Clinic of Vascular Surgery and Angiology in Warsaw.
He participated in the training on the intravenous treatment of lower limb varicose veins using VenoSteam conducted by the author of this method - Dr Rene Milleret. He constantly improves his qualifications by taking part in congresses and scientific conferences on phlebology and aesthetic phlebology.
Specializations and skills:
- general surgery
Scope of tasks:
- imaging diagnostics of vessels using Doppler ultrasound
- treatment of venous diseases: venous insufficiency of lower limbs (spider veins, widened venulectasias, varicose veins), lower limb ulcer
- techniques of treatment applied:
- compression sclerotherapy of venulectasias and spider veins on lower limbs
- foam-based compression echosclerotherapy (ultrasound-guided sclerotherapy) of varicose veins
- endovenous methods of treatment of varicose veins, including endovenous laser ablation (EVLA)
- Polish Society of Phlebology
- Association of Polish Surgeons